"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." Psalm 36:5

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

PC Beach Conditions Update

I just realized that it's been quite awhile since my last update on the coastal conditions
here in relation to the oil spill. 

Great news, as the recent photos I took show, the little bit of tar balls that made it here a couple months ago have been cleaned up and thankfully the oil itself never made it this far thanks to Hurricane Alex back in July and the prevailing winds & currents that continued to push it all westward following that...thank you Lord.

I'm not sure what the beach conditons are to our west except that we did visit Destin last month
and the beach was clean and nice. 

I took this photo from the pier at St. Andrews State Park...amazing caribbean looking waters!


I believe this is a beautiful white Snowy Egret enjoying the sunshine & clear waters...
while keeping an eye out for lunch.


A school of fishies passes by and lunch has been found!

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment