"Your love, O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies." Psalm 36:5

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Dog Ate My Homework

Wow, I can't believe I'd ever be saying that but sure enough, that's what happened....really.  I was working on my watercolor class homework the other day (a color chart) when I had to take a break to run an errand.  Since it was still wet, I left it on the coffee table in the livingroom to dry, never imagining in a million years that my very obedient, never-gets-into-anything, perfect pooch would think it smelled tasty enough to eat.  Apparently he did, because we came home to find this on the bedroom floor...
Yup, the dog really did eat my homework...or more accurately, chewed it up and spit it out...guess it didn't taste as good as it smelled, lol. 

1 comment: